applications can originate through any of the following
1. Secretary of State Branch Office Voter Registration
2. Secretary of State “Renewal by Mail” Program, which
allows Michigan citizens who are
renewing their driver license by mail to register to vote by
mail at the same time.
3. Registration transaction in applicant’s county, or
township clerk’s office.
4. Mail Registration Program. (Includes the state mail-in
voter registration application form and the federal mail-in
voter registration application form.)
5. Designated government agencies.
6. Armed Forces Recruitment offices.
7. Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) procedure.
8. Direct delivery of voter registration applications by
persons associated with voter registration drives.